Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Big up USA, X Amount!!!

Just a short note to big up everyone who turned up (and travelled) to the gigs on the tour. I was so impressed by the representation of all the usual suspects from various blogs and forums and it was pretty mind blowing to realise just how many people really DO know who you are.

I will be publishing a tour diary soonish in a well known music publication so look out for that.

In the meantime, special mentions go out to DJ C (Boston), Dev & Starkey (Philly), Spinosa (NYC) and Ripple (SAn Fran) for having us. It was very memorable, hope to see you all again soon!

I will post a round up on here soon, if anyone has any pics from the gigs it would be great to see them - email me on plastic@terrorhythm.co.uk

BIG UP!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Blip said...

Next week, Barcelona!!!

10:42 am  
Blogger starkey said...

all tight my philly jawns.

Did you get my e-mail w/ pics?

3:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home