Monday, November 21, 2005

Revised booking schedule

OK, Paris was cancelled unfortunately and so has Stockholm been cancelled!

Here's a review of the forthcoming bookings - revised.

23rd November - Brighton, Pressure Point
25th November - Bristol, Club Level (with Lethal Bizzle)
1st December - London, Plastic People (FWD)
16th December - London, 333 Club (Straight Outta Bethnal)
20th January - Brighton, Ocean Rooms (With JME & Tinchy Stryder)

There are a few accumulating for January including a possible mini-tour of France, and a date in New York. I will confirm these as soon as I recieve the go-ahead.

4 Comments:

Blogger kek-w said...

Stonking set at Level in Bristol last night! Nice one, Plas!

7:53 pm  
Anonymous plastic comb said...

Hi terrorhythm, taking a little time today to see what plastic comb will send me to that is interesting. Revised booking schedule looks interesting and is a great read. Will also try plastic comb in my e-travels. Have a super day!

5:31 am  
Blogger terrorhythm said...

I would love a new Plastic comb mate but I don't have any hair to use it on.

1:37 pm  
Blogger rayve nation said...

come to chicago.

3:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home