Wednesday, January 11, 2006

First post of 2006..... Big updates.....

Yo!

Happy New year and all that, hope you all had a good Xmas as well.

2006 has started with a BANG! Dubstep seems to have taken some huge steps already, with DMZ packed to capacity last Saturday (on arguably the least busy saturday night out of the whole year) and then to top that off, Dubstep Wars on the Breezeblock (Radio One) was an absolute success - surely enticing even more people towards the sound with some amazing mixes laid down by dubstep's finest. Looks like 2006 is going to be a highly pivotal year.

The name change saga continues, with lawyers breathing down my neck I have decided to change it to........... you'll have to wait a few days - keeping you on your toes! But I definitely will be changing it - hopefully it won't harm the foundations I've spent the last 5 years of my life building.

My first show of 2006 happened last weekend - Skepta joined me to ring in the new year - the show in it's entirety can be found here.....

http://files.filefront.com/Plasticman__Skepta_6_1_2006mp/;4588563;;/fileinfo.html

More info this weekend on Plasticman (ahem!) news

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can we get a reload please..? link don't work.. thx and respect
-ur fan

4:06 am  
Blogger terrorhythm said...

I will re-up it today, need to get on that filefront thing.

Over 500 people downloaded that last link

3:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home